Part 5 > Section 13 > Chapter 57. STATE SUPERVISION AND CONTROL OVER THE OBSERVANCE OF THE LABOR CODE AND OTHER LEGAL ACTS, CONTAINING LABOR REGULATIONS
ARTICLE 356. Basic authorities of the bodies of Federal Labor Inspection
In accordance with basic tasks, delegated, the bodies [one] of Federal Labor Inspection exercise the following authorities:
• [two] implement the supervision and control over the observance of the Labor Code [three] and other legal acts, containing labor regulations [four] by way of inspection checks, surveys, issuance of binding [five] instructions, pertaining to the liquidation of infringements and by calling the guilty [six] to account for their deeds in accordance with the Federal [seven] Law;
• analyze the circumstances and reasons of the infringements [eight] disclosed, taking measures for their liquidation and restoration [nine] of the citizens' labor rights infringed;
• process [ten] the administrative infringement acts in accordance with the Federal [one] Law;
• provide relevant information in a due [two] way and according to the procedures set, for the federal bodies [three] of the executive authority, the bodies of the executive authority of the subjects [four] of the Russian Federation, local governments, law enforcement [five] agencies and courts;
• realize measures, coordinating [six] the activities of departmental supervising and controlling bodies and the bodies [seven] of federal executive authority, providing the observance of the Labor [eight] Code and other legal acts, containing labor [nine] regulations;
• implement the preventive inspection of building [ten] of new and rebuilding of the operating industrial objects and
• [one] their putting into operation with the aim to eliminate [two] project declentions, which can result in worsening [three] of labor conditions and their safety decrease;
• [four] implement supervision and control over the observance of the procedures set [five] for the investigation and registration of industrial accidents;
• sum [six] up application practices, analyze reasons, leading [seven] to the infringement of the Labor Code and other legal acts, [eight] containing labor regulations and develop recommendations for their [nine] improvement;
• analyze the state and the reasons of industrial [ten] traumatism and develop recommendations as to the measures preventing it, [one] participate in the investigations of the cases of industrial accidents or conduct [two] such investigations on their own accord;
• [three] issue expert conclusions as to the compliance of drafts of building [four] standards and rules and other regulating acts with [five] the provisions of the Labor Code and other legal acts, [six] containing labor regulations, process and coordinate the drafts [seven] of sector-specific and inter-industry labor safety regulations;
• [eight] participate, according to the procedures set, in the development of the state [nine] labor safety regulations;
• take measures, [ten] facilitating the participation of qualified experts with the aim [one] to provide proper applications of the provisions of the Labor Code [two] and other legal acts, pertaining to the protection of health [three] and safekeeping of employees in the course of fulfillment of their duties [four] and also obtaining information on the influence of the ways applied [five] and materials used on the state of health and safekeeping of employees; [six]
• prompt federal bodies of the executive authority [seven] and its territorial bodies, as well as bodies of the executive [eight] authority of the subjects of the Russian Federation, bodies of local [nine] governments, public prosecution's office, court bodies [ten] and other organizations for the information, necessary for the performance of their [one] duties and receive it gratuitously;
• receive [two] citizens and process applications, letters, claims, complaints [three] and other appeals of employees, referring to the infringement of their [four] labor rights, take measures for the elimination of infringements [five] disclosed and restoration of rights infringed;
• inform [six] the public of disclosed infringements of the Labor Code and other [seven] legal acts, containing labor regulations, promulgate [eight] information pertaining to labor rights;
• prepare [nine] and publish annual reports about the observance of the Labor [ten] Code and other legal acts, containing labor [one] regulations, submitting them to the President of the Russian Federation [two] and the government of the Russian Federation according to the procedures set. [three]
Thus it appears, in what various ways Nature has taught man her first great lesson of love and union.
Nor did she give the same talents either in kind or in degree to all, evidently meaning that the inequality of her gifts should be ultimately equalized by a reciprocal interchange of good offices and mutual assistance.
Thus, in different countries, she has caused different commodities to be produced, that expediency itself might introduce commercial intercourse.
The Complaint of Peace